Few of my favorite quotes
-I stopped to think and forgot to start again.
-Lets live like we're dying.
-Sink or Swim.
-Lifes a Beach, Then You Dive.
-Shoot For The Moon, For If You Miss, You Will Land Among Stars.
-Seven Days Without Prayer Makes One Week.Seven Days Without Prayer Makes One Weak.


41 Comments:
Hey
cool:)luv the second one:)
Luv them sarah never heard those before, wish i was a glow worm to:)
those are cool!
the second one is part of a tim mcgraw song isn't it?
i luv that song.
Yeah...i like that 2nd one. Also 'i used to be open minded, but my brains kept falling out :-)'
That doesn't mean I'm not openminded, btw :-)
Oh yeah Sarah anyone who's spent time with you knows the first one of yours... lol the second one (of yours) sounds like a guy thought it up.
James your first one is confusing at first! lol I like it...
Tim Mcgraw "Live Like You Were Dying" that's a great song.
I don't know what my favorite quote is, I have lots from movies I like, but not that I quote all the time.
Yeah Tim Mcgraw, song 'live like you were dying' is 'fliipin' good!! He's actually not a very good guy, but he's got a few ok songs.
I luv that song, although if you listen to it all the time it does get old.
"If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart, a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever."
Those r GREAT Sarah!!!!
the second one is just funny!!!!!!!!
Good one sara,You must have spent a long time thinking up all those..Ya that second quote is part of a Tim Mcgraw song, but it is a good way to live.Like every moment you have with whoever you have it with because you never know when you'll be gone. I like the anonymous comment...who is it?
That anonymous was Sarah I think.
Yep...live life like you were dying is a good way :-)
lol yeah nice quotes Sarah! :-D
Hey James! like your blog!!! and i like the quotes too...the tim mcgraw song (btw i didn't know that that was who the song was by)i had it stuck in my head the past couple of days! haha
i felt like writing that...hehe
LOL, sarah those r great.
I laugh so hard over the guys and slinkies:-)
Hey, if you know more you should post them all. i'd luv to hear more:)
man Sarah those or some real bad jokes, you know that you shouldn't make fun about guys like that, it might come back on you.hehehehe
Ya well Sara I can't help it if everyone is attracted to my blog, besides it only has like 3 things on it so I don't know what the rush is ...k-bye
James, Sarah's name has an H on the end :-D
Yes, guys aren't like slinkies :-) Well, most anyways :-D
K-bye
K Fine I'll just put a bunch oh H'ches to supply all the ones I miss HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SARAH
Ok
whatever sarah, i'm here, james is here, andrew, tim, and maybe one or 2 other guys sometimes, and us guys win just cause we said so.
And thank you Melissa, it's nice to know that you won't push me down the stairs. :D
I know sarah would though, cause she is always mean to me. :)
she didn't say it was fun to push you down the stairs, just to watch you fall!
:-)
actually i'd have to disagree because i know what it's like to fall down the stairs with a lot of people watching cuz i've done it like 50 times. and it's not cool.
ok, here is my all time favorite quote. (i think)
Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind.
Great qoute Heidi, I'll have to think of some to blog..I'm also going to do a post of when I went to get my scuba diving License so everyone can see how funny i look in a wet suit:-D
lol you guys are crazy eh
like pretty much
anyways i am hyper and tierd so i am giongto go to bed me think
k-bye
that one is great Heidi. lol
and Sarah, the other guys commented on the other posts on here. :P
I know Heidi, but I still think Sarah would push me down the stairs. :(
And I have fallen down the stairs alot to Heidi, so don't feel to embarrassed or anything, I've even gone down our stairs on a crazy carpet. :D but i was only like 8 or 9 or something. :D now that was fun. :D
lol lol lol
i've got all these quotes written down now =)
ouch Albert isn't a crazy carpet sort of bumpy? how did you stay on? lol
Hey Albert it's all about the effort even if you don't make it all the way down..Next time use a pillow to comfort you on the way down.
Good one heidi:)
Albert you r funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL:)
Yep...I wouldn't push you, or any one down the stairs. Well actually, there are a few people I would be tempted to...
But none of you guys :-)
Crazy carpeting down stairs? Wicked man! We so gotta do that at the next party :)
Melissa what in the world is that ugly looking man?..It's from the Lord of the Rings isn't it.
I haven't seen any of the movies, I don't think that I would like them, Have you seen them?
Hahaha! Yep it is Gollum, and yes I have seen them, like 5 times :-)
Why not? They are SO good!
I actually had him as my display pic. b/c of what I wrote on Sarah's blog :-P
But you should see them.
Yuk, that is ugly!!!!!!!!!!
I have not seen them either, but lots of ppl say they are good, like yvonne.
Are all the ppl or what ever you call them, that ugly???
no Janelle, those movies are amazing, and they aren't all that ugly. :)
i would never push anyone down the stairs. :)
it didn't hurt that much at all i don't think, cause the crazy carpet picks up speed so fast that you don't feel the bumps. :D
Ok, maybe i will watch them some day.
that is nice of you, i don't think i would either cause i would be to scared that they would really hurt themself.
Lol, i guess that makes sense, but what about after, like the landing????
LOL! No not all the people are ugly. The orcs...well they're not too pretty, but it's nothing so gross that you can't watch :-)
They're great though. Have any of you guys seen pirates of the caribbean?? That's amazing too! Tne 2nd one comes out this July.
Ok.
Ammmm, i saw part of the first one. I saw like the fight and every thing at the end.
lotr are very good movies... but very violent.
not as violent as albert going down the stairs on a crazy carpet though!!
that i would love to see....
Ya Melissa I saw that movie, I love it when the guy's boat is sinking as he's moving, then he just steps onto the dock
Fallin down the stairs really hurts alot. :P Jeff and jay have pished me down thet stairs a couple times and i have fallin running up them sadly enough. Hey alb i remember when u told me that u crazy carpeted down ur stairs lol
Oh yeah...I've fallen down our stairs walking up and down them :-P
I didn't know Jeff and Jay could be so mean :-P Man...and especially your basement stairs!
Yeah it is an awesome movie eh? Do you want to see the 2nd one in theaters with me? :-)
Och, yea that must hav ehurt manda:(
I think every one has fallen down stair one time or another. Falling up stairs really hurts to cause i always land on my face:(
I want to c the hole thing some time.
i love that movie, i want to watch it in theatres too. :)
well the landing wasn't too bad, I'm glad the closet door was open. :D
I went straight in, and it was like all coats and soft stuff, so it was fine. :D
I want to see the 2nd POTC now!!!!
Melissa reminded me that is was coming out :D yesss
hey another good movie with the napolean guy is the Benchwarmers it looks good
Well I started watching the twin towers on tv but my dad and mom didn't like it so we had to change the channel, maybe one day I'll see them all.
Post a Comment
<< Home