Thursday, June 15, 2006

A Joke From The Rodeo

At the rodeo the clown, who's job is to attract the bull away from injured cowboys, told a joke that I will now tell you.

-A man is driving down the road and comes to a stop sign, he slow down and slowly drives through without stopping. Once he is through the fourway stop he sees a police officer following him with his lights on, so he pulls over. The cop comes to his window and asks why he didn't stop, so the man says I slowed down , slow/stop what the difference. So the cop gats mad and reaches in the car putting the man in a head lock and pulls the man half out of the window and hits the mans head with his police stick and says " do you want me to stop or slow down?" LOL

19 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, June 15, 2006, Blogger Tim said...

lol thats awesome!

 
At 11:57 AM, June 16, 2006, Blogger James Zegers said...

Thanx tim it is good I laughed so hard when he told it

 
At 2:26 PM, June 16, 2006, Blogger ~Marie~ said...

Must have been the same clown as last year!! Matt and Chris last time, and they said that's all he did!!

It's too bad we didn't think about it earlier, and we could have had a few of us go together. next year....

 
At 2:38 PM, June 16, 2006, Blogger Mel said...

Haha awesome joke!

Like yeah. I can't believe you didn't tell me James, I would have come with you guys!

But anyways...

 
At 10:21 AM, June 19, 2006, Blogger qwerty_k89 said...

LOL thats awesome!!! I heard it was alot of fun!!!

 
At 11:46 AM, June 19, 2006, Blogger James Zegers said...

sorry Melissa, on the way out my dad said we should've taken Andrew with us too, my dad thought that he would love it but we didn't think about it on time

 
At 10:41 PM, June 19, 2006, Blogger Mel said...

Oh thanks man. So you guys were thinking of taking Andrew and not ME? :-P

Thanks a lot. ;-D

 
At 12:06 PM, June 20, 2006, Blogger James Zegers said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!!! Melissa is weird lol

 
At 2:50 PM, June 20, 2006, Blogger Manda said...

i agree lol with u james hehe

haha melissa u don't now who this is lol

 
At 3:02 PM, June 20, 2006, Blogger ~Marie~ said...

I TOTALLY agree with you James!!!

 
At 8:17 PM, June 21, 2006, Blogger Mel said...

You cut me real deep there. Real deep. :-)

 
At 8:17 PM, June 21, 2006, Blogger Mel said...

I'm so hurt you guys...:-P

 
At 10:31 PM, June 26, 2006, Blogger qwerty_k89 said...

Were the pictures of manda???


Come on want to seee them!!!! :P

sorry manda

 
At 4:52 PM, June 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

New post!!

 
At 9:31 PM, June 28, 2006, Blogger James Zegers said...

Sorry guys this is like the first time I've been on my blog in 2 weeks... I WORK TOO MUCH, except today because I went diving in Kingston on the old car ferry that they sunk. it is sooo cool I can't wait to go again

 
At 2:26 PM, June 30, 2006, Blogger ~Marie~ said...

Sounds like fun!

 
At 7:52 AM, July 09, 2006, Blogger Mel said...

Hey you, no more excuses! ;-P

 
At 7:18 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Tim said...

yeah, come on, new post :D

 
At 12:19 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Janelle said...

cmon man!!!!!!

before christmas please:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home