Monday, November 06, 2006

A Post By Me

Ok new post..
Last week we had to shingle a roof in Pickering. So when we got there I noticed a funny smell, I didn't think too much about it until I saw that the house beside the place where we were at had a window blocked off. That made me think that it was a grow home for weed. later that day we stripped the shingles of the last side only to find light shinning through the ply-wood.. As it turned out the grow home was under us, it was full of weed, know wonder the guy locked the door all the time lol, it was kinda weird know that the house was full of weed but whatever, as long as we get payed... That was last week.. And to day i got a Bag Pipe given to me, so know I have to learn how to play it. fun fun k bye

11 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, November 06, 2006, Blogger Heidi said...

So are you gonna call on them or something?

Bagpipes... schweet!

 
At 8:10 AM, November 07, 2006, Blogger Janelle said...

lol, thats awesome James!!!!

now u we can have a REAL band eh!!!!

 
At 7:36 PM, November 09, 2006, Blogger James Zegers said...

Well I don't think I should be the one to tell the police on the "Weed Man", I think my Uncle will likely do that. It was rather funny though, find weed in someones attic LOL...
Ya Janelle, all of us HAVE to get together some day before we are all old and grey, we have been talkin about since ummmm,,, a long time ago.. It kinda sucks that you all live soooooooo far away but hey. ttyl

 
At 12:36 PM, November 11, 2006, Blogger Mel said...

Man I laughed when you first told us that story...

:-)

 
At 8:26 PM, November 11, 2006, Blogger Heidi said...

Yeah well that is what I meant.
:-)

Yeah that would be pretty weird.

Yeah I know. This world is too big. lol

 
At 9:15 PM, November 11, 2006, Blogger Mel said...

No, really, the world is too small. :o)

 
At 9:16 PM, November 11, 2006, Blogger Mel said...

Dude, that guys nose is so not right. It looks infected or something...

 
At 10:10 PM, November 11, 2006, Blogger James Zegers said...

Melissa which "guys" nose is not right?

I agree with Heidi the world is WAY too big.

 
At 8:20 AM, November 12, 2006, Blogger Mel said...

Not when you look at it from a global perspective.

This guys nose :o) You didn't think I meant mine, did you?

;-P

 
At 9:56 PM, November 16, 2006, Blogger Heidi said...

No the world's not too small Melissa, there are just too many people in it. :-)

We should just like wipe half of them out or something.

Or maybe all of them... except for our group...

Then we can like get our own private jets planes...

Ok I'm talking really sarcastically over here just in case you guys are getting worried. :-)

Some people do think like that... (though not that drastically...:-)

 
At 2:37 PM, November 17, 2006, Blogger Mel said...

Yeah man, you had me worried there for a sec. :-)

But, then again, wouldn't it be cool it was just our lil |<()()|_ group?

But yes, there are too many people. :-P NO MORE IMMIGRANTS CANADA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home