Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!




hey did anyone stay up last night??




I stayed up until 2:30 with my cousins, Melissa and Jer, and Jeff & Yvonne.




We ate a lot of food and played cards, it was awesome!!




Blessed New Year Everyone!!!




6 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, January 01, 2007, Blogger Mel said...

Hey hey hey, speak for yourself! I didn't eat alotta food! :-D

Just those chocolates...man they were good. I couldn't believe Oma had one of em! ;-) ;-)

Anyways, that was an awesome night! Hopefully next years will be even better.

One thing I missed most was the a0[9uc;gjaw45t0[9usdfgo;ijhaw4t0 lack of snow.

 
At 7:03 PM, January 02, 2007, Blogger James Zegers said...

right mel....

DID A MENTION THE LACK OF SNOW PPL



there you are Melissa!!

 
At 9:08 PM, January 02, 2007, Blogger Mel said...

Oops, my fingers must have slipped, sorry about that.

;-D

Dag on yo g-unit.

 
At 10:27 AM, January 03, 2007, Blogger ames said...

happy new yrs to all of u but, 1 ? where's justin these i never hear anythign about him? just wondering

 
At 11:57 AM, January 03, 2007, Blogger Mel said...

Just had to work the next day so he went to bed early...or, a lot earlier than we did anyways.

He's alive tho. :-)

 
At 11:48 AM, January 06, 2007, Blogger James Zegers said...

ya I'll say, He sure is alive!

hey Ami, Amnda thought that you were me on the blogs because your name on them is Ames. she told me that I forgot to put the "J" in my name..

She wouldn't believe me when I told her it wasn't me LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home