Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!!




White roses have several meanings:
reverence and humility, innocence and purity, and secrecy and silence, loyalty, honest and faithful
White (Bridal) Rose symbolizes a happy love
You’re heavenly
I’m worthy of you
"I miss you,"
a single white rose is used by someone that wants to say 'I'm sorry' to his/her significant other.



Red (Single) :"I Love You" , I still love you
the color meaning:True love, romantic love, congratulations, Job Well Done, Sincere Love, Courage and Passion
Red (Dark) means unconscious beauty
Rose, red (15th all roses) prosperity
"You are beautiful"
deep red :respect, "I admire you"




9 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Mel said...

Awwwwwww! Cute post. Happy Valentines Day to you too.

<3

 
At 9:40 AM, February 15, 2007, Blogger Janelle said...

cool!!!!!

yea happy late valentines day!!

 
At 11:01 AM, February 20, 2007, Blogger Mel said...

Okay..how abouts a post on this weekend?

Where'd you disappear to at school today? :-P I was gonna come and participate in your gym class! ;-P

lol

 
At 6:12 PM, February 20, 2007, Blogger James Zegers said...

Sorry Melissa, I had to go back to class so that I didn't get sent to the office again!!

 
At 2:47 PM, February 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool post

Post on SV????
It was awesome, eh?
I so hope I can go on the 19th

 
At 7:58 PM, February 21, 2007, Blogger Mel said...

Sent to the office again...haha bad boy. ;) I can not wait till next year man...we're gonna have so much fun!

Yeah Mark, you guys should try ta come on the 19th.

 
At 9:22 AM, February 22, 2007, Blogger Heidi said...

don't worry we will definitely try!!

hey James Valentines Day is over eh? :-D

did you get any detentions for monday??

 
At 6:35 PM, February 22, 2007, Blogger James Zegers said...

Valentines day wasn't over when I did that post, I actually did it right on Valentines Day Ohhh Yea..

No I didn't end up getting a detention for Monday.. They must like me in the office there (except the principle)

 
At 7:06 PM, February 22, 2007, Blogger Heidi said...

Yeah I know that pretty much meant it's time for a new post. :-)

Not like I'm one to talk... hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home