Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer!

I thought I'd do a post and ask everyone what they are up to this summer. Like what jobs they have and if they are going on and sweet trips camping and stuff like that.

I'm working for my uncle again as a carpenter. I'm excited to get back on the jobsite after being locked up in school for so long.

I'm not really sure what else is happening for me this summer. I know my family will be going camping up at our lot in Kinmount, besides that I'm playin' it by hear lol

4 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, June 22, 2007, Blogger Mel said...

Well I technically work at ... well you know where, lol but today...I got to do some sick work man! Sawzall...ratchet...drill...fun stuff. My dad's like 'so do you like doing that better than with the roses?' I'm like, heck yah, so my mom told him I should work for him this summer. :P That would be awesome actually.

Anyways, I'm working all summer as you already know, and going to the cottage hopefully, and camping in August. We need to get together SOOOOOOOOOON!!!

 
At 8:26 PM, June 24, 2007, Blogger Janelle said...

ummm........work what else is there:P

Hopefully getting together with every one at lest acouple times.....

and thats bout it!

 
At 7:57 PM, June 26, 2007, Blogger ~Marie~ said...

Working at Jensen's Greenhouse...but you knew that...

And pretty much nothing else...I want to try to hit some weekend conference this year since I"m not going to the weeklong.

And for holidays we don't have any big plans we hit Colorado last year so we'll probaly stay close to home this year.

 
At 4:06 PM, July 20, 2007, Blogger Mark <> said...

No work yet..
I was looking for a while but not hard cuz I don't really need a job yet.. :-)

I did spend a week and a half hoeing at the Van Dyken's farm last week or so, so that was nice .

And we're going to Algonquin park for a week on Monday, which should be fun,and then on to the Cottage for another week. They both have some good trails, so I am REALLY looking forward to some good biking!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home